The 2017-2018 Elementary Wrestling Sign-Ups are LIVE
If computers and the sharing of personal data is evil and the book 1984 is becoming all too real...we also hold in-person sign-ups outside of the wrestling room.
- In-person sign-up dates:
- November 7th, 2017
- November 14th, 2017
- November 21st, 2017 (Intro to Wrestling Night held in wrestling room!)
- Time: 6:00 - 7:30 PM
- Location: in the hallway outside the wrestling room.
Important Dates for Sr. and Jr. High
Middle School Sign-Ups - In bump-out by office during iSpartan
Monday October 30th, 2017
11/2/2017 - Middle School and Sr. High School weight certifications, 3-4pm
TBD - Make up certification day for all, 3-4pm
First Day of Practice:
11/17/2017 - First day of practice for Jr. and Sr. High wrestling
12/5/2017 - First practice for Elementary wrestling
__________ - Annual Banquet at Shady Maple
Welcome to Garden Spot Wrestling, the home of the Spartans. Thesupports all Eastern Lancaster County School District wrestling programs, Youth, Garden Spot Middle School and Garden Spot High School wrestling. Use the Navigation links above to view information about each Garden Spot wrestling program.
WEBSITE - www.gardenspotwrestling.com
- Online Elementary Wrestling
- Garden Spot elementary registration for grades K-6 are held online.
- Spiritwear Sales
- Spiritwear orders are placed in our online store.
- Upload Your Photos
- Become a member and you can upload your Garden Spot Wrestling photos to the site.
- Comment on photos in the Photos Gallery.
- Addresses and directions are now available for all Garden Spot wrestling events.
- Information from the past few seasons is available in the site archives.
- Weekly Email Newsletter
- The Garden Spot Wrestling email newsletter is sent every Monday during the season and covers action and events for all levels of Garden Spot Wrestling; Elementary, Jr and Sr. High School wrestling. CLICK HERE to sign up today!
TWITTER - www.twitter.com
- Garden Spot Wrestling
- Following Garden Spot Wrestling on Twitter at
- Garden Spot Sports
- Follow Garden Spot Sports on Twitter at @.
FACEBOOK - Coming Again Soon!
Eastern Lancaster County (ELANCO) School District is comprised of 3 elementary schools, Brecknock Elementary, Blue Ball Elementary and New Holland Elementary. All three graduate to Garden Spot Middle School followed by Garden Spot High School.
In addition to a strong academic curriculum, athletics and community involvement are extremely important components in the development of our youth. And Garden Spot is home to many strong youth sports programs including wrestling, football, baseball, soccer, cheer-leading, volleyball, basketball, tennis, golf, cross country, rifle, lacrosse, winter track, softball and track and field. Many of these include youth sports programs including wrestling, football, baseball, soccer, cheer-leading, basketball, softball and lacrosse.
Visit our About Us page to learn more about Garden Spot Mat Club and the strong wrestling programs offered in the Garden Spot area.
Support Garden Spot Sports and Garden Spot Youth Sports by attending their next home meet or game
The SPARTAN WAY... Doing what's right. Doing our best. Doing for others.