2017-2018 Elementary Online Registration
Welcome to the Garden Spot Youth Wrestling 2017-2018 sign-ups. For your convenience, registration is offered online and in person. The Garden Spot Mat Club supports all levels of wrestling in the Eastern Lancaster County (ELANCO) School District. The Elementary program is for kids grades K - 6. Wrestling is a fun and challenging sport where kids learn new skills, stay fit and make new friends.
The Garden Spot Elementary Wrestling program is for kids grades K - 6 living in the Eastern Lancaster County (ELANCO) School District
- Wrestlers only wrestle others of the same weight and ability
- Practices are held in the Garden Spot High School Wrestling Room
- The first practice will be held on December 5th, 2017.
- Practices are held 2 days per week, exact days and times will be posted on the Elementary Schedule when they are finalized
- The season ends in early February
- Although we encourage preseason registrations, a wrestler can sign-up any time during the season
- If you are new to wrestling, visit the Information Center for helpful information and resources and be sure to attend the Introduction to Wrestling Night on November 21st, 2017
- Check out Beat the Streets Wrestling (CLICK HERE). If you are interested, be sure to sign up as "Garden Spot Youth Wrestling" when you register.
Mail your payment:
Checks and money orders are to be made payable to "GS Mat Club"
- $55 for the first wrestler
- $20 for each additional wrestler per family
- Registration includes one team t-shirt
- Singlets are required for tournaments.
- If you would like to purchase a Garden Spot singlet, they can be purchased through our Spiritwear sale.
Please note your child's/children's names on the check/money order
Mail your Check/Money Order to:
Garden Spot Mat Club
c/o: Joe Finkey
1958 Pennytown Road
East Earl, PA 17519
To sign-up in person, the information is as follows:
- In-person sign-up dates:
- November 7th, 2017
- November 14th, 2017
- November 21st, 2017 (Intro to Wrestling Night held in wrestling room!)
- Time: 6:00 - 7:30 PM
- Location: in the hallway outside the wrestling room.
Look for emails in the near future and visit the website often for information about the upcoming season. See you at the first practice!