Thank you for registering your son(s) for the 2015-16 Garden Spot Wrestling Season. Please mail your check to:
Garden Spot Mat Club
c/o: Scott Focht
1307 Cedar Ave.
East Earl, PA 17519
The first practice will be held on Tuesday November 17th, 2015. You will receive an email in early November with season details. Be sure to check the website often for updates and additional information.
We look forward to working with each family to make this a successful season. Our boys will work incredibly hard to make this a winning season. How can we support our collective Elementary, Junior High and Senior High wrestling team?
During the season we need each family to commit to:
- Attend our parent meeting. Date and time will be posted soon on the website and in the email newsletter.
- CLICK HERE to sign up for the Garden Spot Wrestling email newsletter.
- (3) volunteer time slots (2-4 hours each)
- (3) food donations
Our GS Mat Club hosts three (3) tournaments in January and usually six (6) home meets which fund our entire season. These are great opportunities to show our boys how proud we are of their hard work. Please note which tournament we need your family (siblings and grandparents welcome) to serve:
- Elementary Tournament, January 9, 2016 – Jr. High and Sr. High boys and their families
- Hecker Duals (Sr. High Tournament), January 16, 2016 – Jr. High boys and their families and Sr. High families
- Lancaster Lebanon Leagues, January 29-30, 2016– Elementary, Jr. High and Sr. High families (only adults are allowed to run scoring tables), Older Elementary and Jr. High boys can assist in Concessions.
We will provide more information about the opportunities to serve at the parent meeting. Most positions do not require any previous experience. We will pair you with a seasoned volunteer and will train you for each position. For convenient sign ups, we will again use the VolunteerSpot.com site.
Together we will create a strong volunteer wrestling family.
If you have any questions about volunteering, please contact one of the following: