2015 THOMAS HECKER DUALS TEAMS
- Avon Grove - Dist 1, AAA
- Central Dauphin - Dist 3, AAA
- Garden Spot - Dist 3, AAA
- Dallastown - Dist 3, AAA
- Downingtown East - Dist 1, AAA
- LaSalle College High School - Dist 12, AAA
- North Penn (Lansdale) - Dist 1, AAA
- Souderton - Dist 1, AAA
- Upper Darby - Dist 1, AAA
- Wilson (West Lawn) - Dist 3, AAA
Wrestling takes place on 4 mats all in the new gymnasium. The duals consist of two 5-team pools. Teams will wrestle each of their pool members in regular pool pairings. The final meet pairings are determined by pool finishes, 1st vs.1st, 2nd vs. 2nd, etc. JV matches will run all day in the wrestling room.
There will be a concession stand on hand with breakfast, lunch and dinner. There will also be a hospitality room for coaches. Locker room access will be available for all teams; however, each coach is responsible for making sure their team removes all trash from there assigned area. Weigh-ins will start at 8:00 am sharp. Fan admission is $3 for students and $5 for adults.
* Each team must have their own scorekeeper.
* Coaches remember to bring your weigh-in sheet and any skin forms to weigh-ins.
* Each team will wrestle 5 dual meets and receive 1 bye.
ADDRESS (Click Here for Google Map)
Garden Spot High School
669 East Main Street
New Holland, PA 17557
|Head Coach||Brian Schilling|
|Athletic Director||Todd Reitnouer|