2020-2021 Elementary Online Registration
Welcome to the Garden Spot Youth Wrestling 2020-2021 sign-ups. For your convenience, registration is offered online and in person. The Garden Spot Mat Club supports all levels of wrestling in the Eastern Lancaster County (ELANCO) School District. The Elementary program is for kids grades K - 6. Wrestling is a fun and challenging sport where kids learn new skills, stay fit and make new friends.
The Garden Spot Elementary Wrestling program is for kids grades K - 6 living in the Eastern Lancaster County (ELANCO) School District
- Wrestlers only wrestle others of the same weight and ability
- Practices are held in the Garden Spot High School Wrestling Room
- The first practice will be announced on the website in the near future. Please check back often.
- Practices are held 2 days per week, exact days and times will be posted on the Elementary Schedule when they are finalized
- The season ends in early February
- Although we encourage preseason registrations, a wrestler can sign-up any time during the season
- If you are new to wrestling, visit the Information Center for helpful information and resources.
- Submit one online Registration Form per wrestler (CLICK HERE)
- Mail your payment to:
547 E. Main Street
New Holland, PA 17557
- Please note your child's/childrens' names on the check/money order
Checks and money orders are to be made payable to "GS Mat Club"
- $45 for the first wrestler if signed up by November 9th
- $55 for the first wrestling after November 9th
- $20 for each additional wrestler per family
- Registration includes one team t-shirt
- Singlets are required for tournaments.
- If you would like to purchase a Garden Spot singlet, they can be purchased through our Spiritwear sale which will be announced soon.
Look for emails in the near future and visit the website often for information about the upcoming season. See you at the first practice!